Teleperformance CEMEA team is looking for a new Information Security Manager/Specialist
Would you like to be responsible for the implementation of the Information Security Management System (ISMS) and the Contact Center Security Requirements?
Primary duties, responsibilities and requirements
• Maintain compliancy with Corporate and client requirements
• Responsle for Client Contractual Compliance
• Responsible for Anti-Fraud Compliance
• Conduct Security Risk Assessments
• Conduct Security Monitoring
• Manage the (Client-) incident response process
• Attend and mange client meetings and audits
• Create management and executive reports
• Align current business processes with client requirements and external security standards/obligations such as PCI DSS, ISO27001 and ISO27002 etc.
• Identifying and remediation of security deficiencies and gaps with business suitable controls
• Investigates security needs and recommends information security improvements
• Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
• Required: Bachelor's degree or similar education in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent
• Min. 3 years of experience in information security or technology
• Experience with the implementation process for PCI DSS, ISO27001 and ISO27002
• Familiar with Incident response and investigation techniques
• Delivery of comprehensive status updates, objectives, reports, and goals to Senior Managers and Executives
• Managing and driving projects independently and without day to day oversight by management
• Good understanding of current IT technologies
• Ability to work within the security practice aligning to business requirements.
• Familiarity with security standards, regulations, etc including, but not limited to PCI DSS, ISO27001 and ISO27002 etc.
• Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to read and comprehend regulatory compliance and/or technical documents
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
• Must be able to provide guidance and leadership to coworkers in area of expertise
• Ability to report and communicate KPI’s and potential non-compliance issues
• Strong organizational skills, ability to organize other resources effectively and establish and communicate priorities
• Effective communication with “remote” coworkers