Lead Generation Manager
TP Sweden - Stockholm
Are you our new Lead Generation Manager?
The Lead Generation Manager will be responsible for designing and driving a comprehensive demand generation strategy, spanning from acquisition to engagement to conversion.
Qualified candidates must have both B2C and B2B marketing experience. The ideal candidate thrives on metrics and is an expert at using marketing automation tools to develop marketing campaigns that optimize the flow of qualified leads to sales. Proven expertise in creating and executing multi-touch demand creation programs that leverage both inbound and outbound tactics.
- Design and drive a comprehensive demand generation strategy integrating and leveraging tactics and tools including search engine marketing, email, webinars, events, social media, podcasts, radio and trade publications
- Lead overall Demand Generation planning efforts including production of lead generation goals and forecast and measuring overall results
- Assess current lead funnel definition and create data-driven, actionable plans to advance sophistication through better understanding of buying cycle stages and nurturing campaign goals
- Create strategy to advance use of Pardot and Salesforce and fully implement automation and nurturing campaigns
- Implement testing strategies to analyze and enhance the demand creation process, including response and conversion rates and multivariate testing
- Track and analyze marketing performance and continually implement optimizations for increased growth
- Provide day-to-day management and accountability for all email marketing, social media marketing and other promotional programs
- Creative, passionate marketer with desire to innovate and transform marketing practices and strategy
- Hands-on experience using marketing automation (Pardot preferred)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to think and execute both strategically and creatively
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, set and manage expectations in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work with and manage cross functional teams
- High attention to detail and focus on quality output necessary
- Self-starter with proven ability to deliver results
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- 2+ years of B2C and B2B marketing experience, with heavy focus in demand/lead generation, digital marketing and campaign management roles required
Does this role sound like the perfect role for you?
Apply today! The position is full time, permanent, and stationed in our brand-new site in Stockholm, Solna.
Teleperformance, the global leader in outsourced omnichannel customer experience management, serves as a strategic partner to the world’s leading companies in a wide variety of industries. Its customer care, technical support, customer acquisition, consulting & analytics, digital integrated business service solutions and other high-value specialized services ensure consistently positive customer interactions that are reliable, flexible and intelligent. The company has established the highest security and quality standards in the industry and uses proprietary deep learning technology to optimize flexibility on a global scale. The Group’s 300,000 employees, spread across nearly 80 countries, support billions of connections annually in 265 languages and enhance the customer experience with every interaction.
Teleperformance Nordic has 6 contact centers across Nordics: Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland, with nearshore services available in Crete, Greece.
For more information: www.teleperformance.com