We are looking for Process and Change Manager for Allente.
As a Process and Change Manager you will be responisble for optimizing business processes and organizational structure to increase business efficiency and service delivery. To Implement and be the key POC for new business processes, systems, and technology to improve service delivery and streamline processes.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities :
- Collaborating with management to gather and analyze operational information.
- Preparing change management strategies to reduce expenses, increase revenue, and maximize efficiency.
- Proactively initiate improvement projects where results are deviating from targets.
- Drive and follow up compliance with client requirements.
- Initiate and lead “Tiger team” processes when sites or projects need urgent support
- Support on TOPS process to CIM within the Nordics
- Evaluating cost structures and budgetary impact of the proposed changes.
- Consulting with staff members and identifying and managing anticipated resistance.
- Creating communication and training plans to enable smooth implementation of the new processes.
- Assisting with the restructuring of the staff component to optimize the effective implementation of the project.
- Tracking implementation progress and reporting back to management.
- Coaching managers and supervisors to improve implementation communication.
- Drive project alignment with COPC standards
- Drive New Client Contract Implementations
- Support wider regional continuous improvement initiatives
- Participate in Site visits from new/existing clients and in sales pitches to present QA continues improvement / DMAIC / PSP Conduct other ordinary tasks existing in the department
- To be supportive in internal and external Quality descriptions
- COPC compliance decisions on pointed projects in Allente.
- New Processes’ implementation Decisions.
Education and Specific Training
- Thorough knowledge of, and previous work experience in change management principles and methodology.
- At least 5 year experience in Contact center Management field or QA Management Field
- Six Sigma Green belt certified
- COPC implementation Leader - Preferred
- Proficiency in business management, statistics, analytics, and spreadsheet software such as Excel
Last application date 29th of April
If you have any questions, please contact HR_Chania@Teleperformance.com