We are growing and need to expand with one Contact Center Manager.
The CCM is the manager of the staff, premises, operations and client relationship for his or her program/s and site/s, ensuring that financial and quality targets are achieved according to budget, using the global and TP standards that are applicable for the business. CCM has the responsibility for operational deliverance (P&L).
KEY responsibilities :
- Responsible for the P&L of the entire site
- Ensuring that the Client Contract/s are possible to deliver upon, and owning the delivery, and if not possible, initiate re-negotiations
- Ensuring that the Client Programs have optimal organization, setup and staffing, according to budget
- Ensuring that all client related processes run efficiently in order to reach targets (volume forecasting, staffing, scheduling, time reporting, recruitment, coaching, monitoring, client reporting, client meeting structure, client invoicing) and solving issues that are related to these processes together with process owners
- Ensuring that processes that are needed locally are efficient, documented, made available and that necessary records of the processes are saved in appropriate network folders
- Striving for compliance in process audits
- Reporting financial and quality results internally according to needs
- Developing the leadership for his/hers direct reporting staff and making sure all managers are following Leadership Through Values.
- Planning strategies, tactics and actions to reach budget for the region and making sure there are clear individual targets for all managers in order to reach financial and quality targets
- Takes an active part in developing the whole company
- Responsible for handling Client Complaints according to process
- Ensures that the premises represents a clean, comfortable and functional work space for all site employees
- Take active part in the processes of RFI /RFP/RFQ to gain new Clients to the site
- Ensure HR is represented in operations and is acting as an excellent support to operations. Conduct other ordinary tasks existing in the department.
- To respect, lead and act according Teleperformance’s rules, regulations and values (IRPIC: Integrity, Respect, Professionalism, Innovation, Commitment)
- Exceptional interpersonal, customer service, problem-solving, verbal and written communication, and conflict resolution skills.
- Knowledge of management principles and familiarity with company products, services, and policies.
- Strong coaching and leadership skills, ability to motivate employees.
- Decisiveness and attention to detail.
- Proficiency with the necessary technology, including computers, software applications, phone systems, etc.
Last application date 14th of January. The position can be filled before the last application day, so apply now!
For any questions on the role please conatct HR Manager Tanja Cigarcic, email@example.com