We are looking for HR consultant to support operations, managers and all staff in personnel related matters as well as in HR training
To ensure success as an HR consultant, you should be analytically minded and have excellent interpersonal skills. A skilled HR consultant should be able to quickly identify workforce issues and recommend effective solutions.
What we offer you:
• Paid accommodation as a Teleperformance employee and paid flight ticket to Chania.
• 14 months of salary per year ( 2 extra months payment per year).
• Nordic management
• Activities, events and fun competitions within the company
• An exciting and positive workplace with great colleagues
The responsibilities and tasks:
- Responsible for planning and delivering HR-training needs.
- Control and follow up on your LOB and all the managers to ensure compliance with HR policies, processes, standards, legal demands and union agreements.
- Analyze and control HR KPI:s of the LOB and suggest actions to improve and develop. Provide management and other support functions with all reports needed related to HR KPIs and other statistics.
- Ensure that profiles and job descriptions are available for all employments
- Interact with company managers to analyze and calibrate needs for OH recruitment
- Responsible for OH recruitment
- Responsible for onboarding for all positions regarding your client(s)
- Welcome new employees to the organization by conducting Nordic onboarding process
- Interact with company managers to analyze and calibrate needs for continuous improvements and development of employees
- Co-orporate with the HRM on HR projects
- Support managers on all levels with general HR knowledge and labor law principles and best practices
- Participate in HR activities when needed on site or company level
- Maintain employee confidence and protect operations by keeping human resource information confidential
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Compensation and benefit administration and recordkeeping
- Support and participate in initiatives related to employee safety, welfare, wellness, and health
- Conduct other ordinary tasks existing in the department
- To respect and act according to Teleperformance’s rules, regulations and values (IRPIC: Integrity, Respect, Professionalism, Innovation, Commitment)
HR Consultant Requirements:
- A minimum of 1 years of experience as an HR consultant or similar
- Excellent computer skills
- Understanding of HR legislation, policies, and procedures.
- Understanding of HR evaluation metrics and methods.
- Good knowledge of recruitment practices and techniques.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities.
- The ability to protect the interests of company employees.
If you have any questions feel free to contact HRC Tanja Cigarcic, email@example.com
Last application day 28th of June
Fraud Warning: Teleperformance hiring managers only use @Teleperformance.com email addresses to contact you. If you receive emails from Teleperformance hiring managers from any other addresses or personal email accounts, please contact us at Recruitment.Chania@se.teleperformance.com